This plugin requires Embedded ERP to work.
1. INSTALL PROCESS¶
A. Before files upload¶
Before starting to upload extension files to your server, do the following :
- ENABLE AND REFRESH MAGENTO CACHES
It will prevent Magento from trying to install the extension until all extension files being uploaded.
- DISABLE ANY OTHER CACHE (APC cache, Redis cache, memcache) …
Open the file
app/etc/local.xml and check inside in order to switch off any other running cache.
If you don’t known how to check it, please ask it to your developper.
- If enabled, please DISABLE MAGENTO COMPILATION in
System -> Tools -> Compilation
B. Files Upload¶
Supplier returns extension is provided in a ZIP folder with this structure :
First, upload the extension file structure to your server on the same file structure provided by Magento
Make sure that all the files have been correctly transferred, you shouldn’t have any “Failed transfers”.
No code files will be erase by this extension.
All the extension’s code files will be available into
Once all files are uploaded, please follow these 2 steps to make sure it’s correctly installed :
- Refresh Magento caches
(System > Cache Management).
If you get an error message at this stage, that means Supplier Returns is not correctly installed.
Try to upload all extension files again.
- Logout and login yourself from Magento’s back office.
Supplier Returns is now correctly installed.
2. UPGRADE PROCESS¶
In order to upgrade the Supplier returns extension to the last version in date :
- Check if any customization have been done on the extension.
To do that, we recommend an helpful extension we propose, which is Extension Conflict
- Check all possible conflicts that you previously resolved regarding Supplier returns extension, and restore them.
- Follow the installation process (Step 1).
- Check if there’s some new conflicts with Extension Conflict, and resolve them.
Supplier returns is now successfully upgraded.