The configuration is available in menu stores > configuration > boostmyshop > order preparation.
Configure the attributes to use in the order preparation screen
- Barcode attribute : product attribute to use to retrieve products from scan in the packing screen
- Manufacturer attribute : product attribute to use to display the manufacturer in the picking list and in the packing screen
- Shelf location attribute : product attribute to use to display the shelf location in the picking list and in the packing screen
Order preparation steps¶
In this section, you can select the steps available in the order preparation screen.
To get more details about each steps, read both concepts & order preparation sections
- Allow partial packing : if enabled, you can partially pack an order from the packing screen : then only scanned products will be added to the new shipment
- Create order shipment : if enabled, a shipment is created when you confirm the packing
- Create order invoice : if enabled, an invoice is created when you confirm the packing
- Invoice only shipped items : (requires previous setting enabled) : only packed products will be invoiced
- Automatic invoice download : once you confirm the packing, the invoice PDF document is automatically downloaded
- Automatic packing slip download : once you confirm the packing, the shipment PDF document (packing slip) is automatically downloaded
- Automatic shipping label / carrier template download : once you confirm the packing, the carrier template file is automatically downloaded
Order statuses mapping¶
You can select here the orders statuses to distribute orders in the different tabs.
Note : if you select the same status for different tab, orders will be displayed in all tabs.