9. Mass stock editor¶
The mass stock editor is designed to easily update inventory level and shelf location for products.
It contains the following columns :
- Sku / Product / Status : Product information
- Qty in the warehouse : Physical quantity in the warehouse.
- Qty to ship : Quantity to ship in pending orders.
- Available quantity : Physical quantity minus quantity to ship
- Shelf location : Product location in the warehouse
To update values here, change the value in the text box and click on the save button.
If you manually change the stock level, there will discrepancy between the sum of the stock movement and the quantity stored. To avoid this problem, the extension will automatically create a stock movement to make sure that the sum of the stock movement matches to the new quantity. This stock movement will be titled “From mass stock editor”