99. Technical resources¶
Inventory management comes with a few command lines. Each one can be used in console mode, using “php bin/magento cmd”, where “cmd” is to be replaced with one of the command below
- bms_advancedstock:check_stock_discrepencies : this command runs a report to check stock errors. The report is then available in stores > configuration > boostmyshop > advanced inventory > stock discrepencies. You can also execute the command with the –fix option, then it will attempt to fix the errors
- bms_advancedstock:fix_reservation : this command checks if there are reservation problems (products over reserved, or sub reserved)
- bms_advancedstock:refresh_quantity_to_ship : this command updates the quantity to ship for warehouse products.
- bms_advancedstock:refresh_sales_history : refresh the sales history statistics for product. The statistics are NOT updated automatically, you must create a cron task to automate that update
- bms_advancedstock:refresh_sellable_quantity : this command updates the sellable quantity in magento, based on the quantity available in the warehouses