7. Product view¶
Inventory management adds a new Tab “Inventory management” in the product view :
This tab summarizes all inventory details for the current product
- Quantity sellable per website : this is the quantity sellable for each website. This quantity is the sum of the quantity available in the warehouse having the “Use for sales” option enabled in the warehouse routing screen.
- Warehouses : this is the summary of the stock levels in the different warehouses. (please read the concepts section to understand the different information
- Orders to ship : this is the opened orders for the current product. You can also see from what warehouse the order will be dispatched
- Stock movement history : this is the list of every stock movements related to the current product
- New stock movement : allows to create a new stock movement (please read the concepts section to get more details about the stocks movements)