- When you first launch the application, you will be asked to configure a WSDL. For more information, see “3.4. Options”.
- Once done, you can navigate through the main menu by clicking on the top left Boost My Shop icon.
This section is here to display all the details about a single product. from this first screen, you can scan a product(for more information about how to scan a product, see 3.5. Misc). You will then have four tabs with different informations.
- In this tab, you have the product details and some informations about the stock. You can set the quantities, the warning levels and the ideal levels by clicking on “+” or “-” or you can manually set a number by clicking on it. You can also change the locations by clicking on the right button. All the changes will be sent to the server 3 seconds after your last click. If so, a message will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Stock Movements
- This tab shows all the stock movements that have been done regarding the product.
- Sales Orders
- This tab shows all the pending sales orders which include the product.
- Purchase Orders
- This tab shows all the purchase orders which include the product.
3.2. Purchase Orders¶
The first screen shows the list of all the suppliers. Once a supplier has been selected, a second screen will show all the purchase Orders linked to it. Select an order and a third screen will appear and will allow you to make a delivery.
The delivery is divided in three tabs :
- The remaining products will appear in the “TO SCAN” tab
- The product you scanned in the current live session will appear in the “SCANNED” tab
- The products completely sent will appear in the “DONE” tab.
The quantities are displayed in the following scheme : Qty already received + Qty you are receiving / Qty ordered.
From each tab, you can scan a product. If the scanned product is valid, a popup will appear allowing you to increase or decrease the quantities.
In this popup, the quantities are displayed in the following scheme : Qty you are receiving** /** Qty ordered - Qty already received
You can also change the product location by clicking on the right button. Once the delivery is done, click on the Validate button to make the delivery.
3.3. Order Preparation¶
All the pending sales orders (from the warehouse set in the options) will be displayed in the three tabs regarding their status (ie: Full Stock, Stockless, or Ignored). Quantities color code is the same than in ERP Order Preparation panel.
Product with a complex type (ex: bundle) will be slightly right shifted.
Select the orders you want to prepare by clicking on the “+” green button. They will move to the fourth tab called “Selected”. You can unselect the orders by clicking on the “-” red button. Click on the top right button to start the picking/packing.
The new screen displays a list of all selected orders. You can print the Picking List using on the print button (only works with Magento Client Computer, have a look at its documentation in order to configure it on your computer). Select an order by clicking or scanning it, then press the “Start” button to start packing.
On the Packing screen, you can see a list of all the products included in the selected order. Scanning a product or manually click on “+” or “-” button from this screen will modify its scanned quantity. Product with a complex type (ex: bundle) will be slightly right shifted. Once packing is done, click on the validate button to create the shipment.
You are now back to selected orders list, and the one you just prepared is normally now checked (if no error occured). Repeat this operation with all remaining orders.
3.4. Stock Movement¶
This screen is a helper tool that allows you to quickly perform a whole bunch of stock movements. It keeps a track of all the successful stock movements that occured during the current session.
Process a stock movement by following the steps below :
- Select a the warehouse you want to take the stock from. Leave a blank if the stock comes from the outside.
- Select a the warehouse you want to put the stock to. Leave a blank if the stock is supposed to go outside.
- Scan a product barcode. Wait until you see the information about the product on the screen
- Set the amount of pieces you want to move by hitting the “+” or “-” button. You can also edit it to type the number you want.
3.5. Stock Take¶
This screen allows you to perform a full stock take.
The first screen lists all the opened stock takes. Just click on the one you wish to see.
The second screen has two tabs. The first one shows some information about the stock take, the scanned quantity, and the expected quantity, whereas the second will handle all the scan work.
If the stock take has been created with the mode “by location”, a list of location is shown first. At this point you can select one, or scan one, and then the list of all the expected products will appear.
If the stock take has been created with the mode “by product”, it will simply skip the locations screen.
On the product list, just scan the product barcode and set the quantity. You can scan a product that is not already on the list, and the system will add it.
Once you are done, hit the check mark in the action bar to save the scans.
The options allow you to configure the WSDL url, login and password. The application will not work properly if no WSDL have been set.
Don’t write ”?wsdl=1” at the end of the URL. It must be something like http://(www.)yourserver.com/index.php/api/v2_soap/
If your WSDL is protected by a htaccess you can set the login / password here. Else, leave a blank.
- Data Validity : When some data are downloaded from the server, ErpDroid will keep them for reuse. Data Validity allows you to control the time where those data become out-to-date and need to be refreshed. (ignored)
- Use Wifi only : allows you to avoid the use of the mobile network.
- Operator : Let you select an operator. Some features require an operator to be set to work properly.
- Warehouse : Let you select the warehouse you want to work with.
- Logs : Displays all the Soap Requests that have been made with some information about the errors that may have occurred. Feel free to clean the logs to save memory by clicking on the top right cross.
There are two ways to handle a scan. You can use the Device Camera (not recommended as it’s not really fast) by clicking on the scan button, or you can use an external device.
Plugging an external device allows you to be faster as the application is designed to handle direct input, as long as the scanner is well configured. Keep in mind that a scanner will act as a keyboard, so it needs to be configured on the Android settings. For example, it can prevent the virtual keyboard from appearing while you need it.
It’s highly recommended to test your scanner on any text field to check the input characters before using ErpDroid.