10. Use cases¶
1. Customer Phone call¶
- I receive a phone call of a customer about an order
- in CRM -> Search and create ticket i search his name or his order id using the grid
- I have 2 cases, else there is an existing ticket for the customer problem or there is not.
- In case 1, i click on the existing ticket in the list, else i click on “create ticket” on the right of the grid.
- Then in the ticket, you select the type of message “Phone call” and author “Customer” (if the option is activated).
You note the purpose of the call in the ticket to keep a trace and i click on “send” (but because it’s a phone call no message will be sent)
- The ticket is saved
2. Email Import¶
Please look at
CRM Express > 3. Configuration > 7. Basics tests > 1. Email import test
1. Import old e-mails to closed tickets¶
You want to initialize your email account but you have already thousands of e-mails inside.So, you don’t want them visible as new tickets into the ticketing tool and you want to import them to get the history and to be able to search inside.The best way if to import them with the status “Closed” :
To do that :
1) Go in System > configuration > CRM Express > Ticket > Email account section (the last one) :
a. “Ticket status after email import” -> Closed
b. Optionally : “Download message from this date” to avoid to download too old mails.
c. Max number of e-mail to download : set 200 for example to import 200 mails on each click
d. Click on “Save”
2) Then, go in CRM -> Tool > Email management -> Email account
a. For each email account
b. Click on check messages until there are no more mail to import
3) Set back in System > configuration > CRM Express > Ticket > Email account section (the last one) :
a. Email account -> “Ticket status after email import” -> New
b. Click on “Save”
3. Form customer account¶
Please look at
CRM Express > 3. Configuration > 3.7. Basics tests > 3.7.1 Form customer account tests
4. Guest Customer¶
Since Crm Ticket 1.4.0You have the possibility to prevent crm ticket to create a new customer account on each email received or on each message from contact form if the customer account does not already exist
System > config > Crm Ticket > Form > Auto create a customer account on new message on the Contact page
By default,Crm ticket act as set as yes. if set to no, If the customer does not exist it will create a Guest customer instead of creating a new account when asking a question on the contact page
System > config > Crm Ticket > Email account > Auto create a customer account on new e-mail imported
By default, Crm ticket act as set as yes. if set to no, If the customer does not exist it will create a Guest customer instead of creating a new account when asking a question by email.
Manage Guest customer¶
CRM > Tools > Guest management -> guest
it enable to see the list of ticket and the list of order linked to these guest customers
it enable also to create a real customer based on this guest customer