The configuration is available in menu stores > configuration > boostmyshop > barcode label.
You can control here the way our extension automatically assign barcodes for products.
- Enable : if enabled, a barcode number is automatically assigned to new products
- Barcode attribute : select here the barcode attribute to use to store and retrieve the barcode number
- Barcode type : select the barcode standard to use to print the barcode label
- Assign barcodes : to be run at the very first time to assign barcode to existing products
You can here specify what information can be printed on the label.
- Location attribute : product attribute to use to retrieve the product bin location
- Manufacturer attribute : product attribute to use to retrieve the product manufacturer
- Custom1 attribute : additionnal product attribute to use
- Custom2 attribute : additionnal product attribute to use
- Free text : allow to print a static text on the label
- Company logo : your logo
Here you configure the label size and what information are printed on it.
- Measurement : select the unit to be used for dimensionnal settings
- Height / weight : label size (using the unit above)
- Content : here you configure what elements are displayed on the label, and also their size and position
- preview : display a preview of the label using the last simple product created in magento.
Regarding the elements to display, several settings are available for each :
- Print ? : select yes if you want to print the element on the label
- Position : this is the position of the top left corner of the element from the top left corner of the label
- Size : this is the size of the element. If the element type is text, it is the font size, if the element type is image, it is the width and the height