5. How to use¶
To display the main screen, go to
Catalog > Barcode inventory.
At the top right corner are displayed the 3 different modes :
- Increase mode : When you scan a barcode, product’s stock level is automatically increased (+1).
- Decrease mode : When you scan a barcode, product’s stock level is automatically decreased (-1).
- Manual mode : When you scan a barcode, product’s information is displayed and you can manually change the stock level.
The default mode set in configuration (Barcode Inventory Configuration) is automatically selected.
When you scan a barcode :
If the barcode is unknown :
An error message is displayed : No product matches to barcode XXXXXX
If the barcode is known :
- If selected mode is “Decrease” or “Increase”, the stock level is automatically updated and displayed in the History section.
If selected mode is “Manual”, product’s information is displayed, and then you can manually update the product’s stock level (Increase it or Decrease it).
When the value is correct, click on
In the Barcode Inventory Configuration, you can select a “Save mode” :
- Immediate : Stock level are automatically updated every time you scan a product.
- Manual : You have to to click on
[Save]when all products are scanned to update stock level.