Teh goal of this module is provide solutions to fix 404 url on your website.
A “404” hapend when the page pointed the URL called doesn’t exists. Magento display is default page and the consequnce is, very often, visitor leaves your website.
There are several reasons that cause a 404 error :
- You have just migrated your website and old URLs are fully redirected
- A typing error in your website code
- A typing error from an external website (a forum for example)
- An product deleted, but the URL remain somewhere
Thanks to this module, you can :
- Identify and list these 404 URLs
- Get statistics on these URLs
- Define redirections to existing URLs